I. Requirements Analysis
We provide customers with 3 types of translation solutions according to their requirement of quality, time and price:
1) Professional: strict or nearly fastidious quality requirement; strict quality control process, including general translation, grammar proofreading and technical review; in pursuit of the highest translation standard of 'Fidelity, Fluency and Elegance'.
2) Practical: accurate and fluent translation; more competitive price and shorter period compared with the Professional level.
3) Typical: basically intelligible and readable; though there may be a few mistranslated or untranslated occurrences, it has little impact over customers. On the other hand, it requires less time and costs less.
·As for customers concerned about translation quality, we insist on providing Professional-level solutions and such projects will strictly follow our QC process.
·As for customers seeking for timely delivery, we recommend them to choose our practical or typical level solutions.
II. Project Implementation
According to the project's language, field, type and customer's quality and time requirement, we will build a capable project team with the most suitable translator(s) and proofreader(s); we will strictly follow our QC workflow, from general translation, to grammar proofreading and technical review. Customers can track the progress in real time throughout the whole project.
III. Quality Control
Our QC is built upon the quantifiable translation industry quality standard system:
1) Professional: mistranslation & untranslation rate: 0‰; minor word error rate: less than 2‰;
2) Practical: mistranslation & untranslation rate: less than 2‰; minor word error rate: less than 5‰;
3) Typical: mistranslation & untranslation rate: less than 5‰; minor word error rate: less than 10‰.
IV. Value-added Services
We can format translated documents into WORD, PDF, HTML, PAGEMAKER, FRAMAKER etc.
Please refer to Our Pricing (Translation section) for translation prices.